God is doing it!



(listen to the audio, view transcript below)

Mat cittah sarva durgani mat prasadat tarishyasi (58th shloka), mat citta when you focus your mind in me, in me supreme Bhairava, sarva durgani, all durga (durga means those mounts which are very difficult to climb up, very difficult to cross over), all those difficult processes you’ll tarishyasi, you will conquer.
Atha cet otherwise, if you ahamkaram na mokshyasi, if you still behave in your mind that, “I am . . . I have to do this, I am doing this by the grace of God,” . . . you should not do that, “I am doing this by the grace of Lord.”
“God is doing it!” You should think like that. Ahamkaram, if you put I, I-ness in that, vinankshyasi, you will be destroyed; you’ll be destroyed altogether, nothing will remain from you. I will be so cruel to you at that time. Vinankshyasi, you will get vanished altogether. You’ll be no more in this world.


(source: chapter 18, verse 58 of the Bhagavad Gita, in the light of Kashmir Shaivism by Swami Lakshmanjoo) 
view video samples of the Bhagavad Gita (1- 6th chapter)  (1- 6th chapter) here!
Original transcripts contain diacritical marks and verses in Devanagri script, 
(download a pdf sample here)
All Content is subject to Copyright © Universal Shaiva Fellowship, John Hughes.

Labels: